Solo in Seoul: The Soundtrack






Neon
John Mayer

I Could Say
Lily Allen

LoveGame
Lady GaGa

Crazy Bitch
Buck Cherry

You Rock my World
MJ (RIP)

Your Ex-Lover is Dead
Stars

Womanizer
Brit

Kissing
Bliss

Stolen
Dashboard Confessional

Time in a Bottle
Jim Croce

Morning Train
Sheena Easton

I’m Shipping Up to Boston
Dropkick Murphys

Life in Technicolor
Coldplay

Striptease
Hawksley Workman


Broken Strings
James Morrison

Human
The Killers

Most of the Time
Bob Dylan

I am in the midst of compiling a playlist for my last night in Seoul.
There is much about bidding adieu to my experiences here that I have come to terms with/have been looking forward to/celebrated. Saying goodbye to this amazing city is not one of them. I feel truly blessed to have been able to spend close to a year and a half of my life living in, loving and exploring this place. On my last Sunday here, I’ll be trekking up to Namsan tower, an observatory situated atop a hill in the center of Seoul, to sit, sip iced coffee and watch the sun go down. The polluted haze that hangs in the heated air will dissolve and the skyline will erupt into a blaze of colored light. The inky sky, wet with humidity, dripping down and filling the cracks and side street between the buildings that glow and hum with neon, laughter and soju. Seoul.

Lazy Eye
Silversun Pickups

I Will Follow You Into The Dark
Death Cab For Cutie

Impossible
Shout Out Louds

City of Blinding Lights
U2

The Funeral
Band of Horses

If You Leave
Nada Surf

Carry You Home
James Blunt


28 days.

Comments

Vivian said…
LOVE the playlist. ;)

And wow- Nada Surf "If You Leave" has been on my iPod for a few years, I love their version.

And The Stars? You're kidding me... you know them?! Did you know they're from Montreal? You must listen to "One More Night", you'll love it.
Anonymous said…
What about "The Dark Song" huh? Oh I forgot you hate that band...

Popular posts from this blog

And so it goes…..

Just Sayin....

And just in case you thought otherwise.....