In Over My Head.....

….officially.

So what the fuck else is new though, really?

Ahem...

Weekend sum up:

Tim Hortons.
Glitter, feathers, corsets, high heels, high kicks, high, high, high……
Repeat.
Gin, vodka, cranberry gingerale, Lucky Lager, Burt Reynolds in a shot glass.
Repeat.
Repeat.
2 hours of sleep…..in a sleeping bag…with no pillow…on the floor.
Smitty’s.
Value Village…..oh yes.
Strippers at 4pm.
Thinking….”I could do that….”
Realizing…”I could do that….better…”
Vodka and Red Bull.
Duran Duran, Culture Club, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Billie Joel, Bon Jovi, The Police, Pat Benatar, Madonna, George Michael, Sting, Aerosmith….and MJ. Oh MJ……
Big hair, bad make-up, boobs, booty and a bunch of bad-ass chicks...rockin out.
Gin.
Gin.
Gin.
3 hours of sleep…..in a sleeping bag….with no pillow…on the floor.
Rain, rain, rain…..Tim Hortons…..the highway…….
Home Sweet Home.
Big smile.
Big sigh.
Back to reality.

School is a blog for another time. For now, I am grateful for gin, girls and glitter…and John Mayer…….

…..And I could see clearly
An indelible line was drawn
Between what was good
What just slipped out and what went wrong…….

…It's really over, you made your stand
You got me crying, as well as you planned
But when my loneliness is through, I'm gonna find another you…….


……When I was your lover
No one else would do
If I'm forced to find another, I hope she looks like you
Yeah and she's nicer too….

….Who do you love?
Who do you love?
Who do you love me or the thought of me? me or the thought of me?.......

…when you’re dreaming with a broken heart…..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And so it goes…..

Just Sayin....

Boys will be boys