It's not what you think...it never is......

.....I hate to talk like this
I hate to act as if there's something wrong
But I will say I have this dream at night, almost every night
I've been dreaming it forever
It's easy to remember
It's always cold, always day, always here
I always say, I'm alright, I'll be okay
If I can keep myself awake

I get up early and look around me
And can't help but wonder what you mean
But when I'm sleeping, I'm so deep in
It's so much more real to me
Closer than reality

It's always cold always day always here
I always say, I'm alright, I'll be okay
If I can keep myself awake

I get up early I look around me
I'm buying coffee by the pound
But when I'm sleeping so deep in it
I can't keep myself awake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And so it goes…..

Just Sayin....

And just in case you thought otherwise.....