Workin it out......

12 months since returning to Canada.

11 and a half weeks of teaching Gold reading, Gold writing, Master reading, Master writing, and 100 Classics to a bunch of kids who probably had more money in their bank accounts at the age of 16 then I have in mine at this very moment…summertiiiiiiiiime….and the livin is eaaasssyyyyyyyyy……….

10 thousand reminders why coming home was the right thing to do and how lucky I am every day to be where I am choosing to be.

9 thousand, 9 hundred and 99 reminders of how my experiences overseas have forever changed me and how unbelievably fortunate I am to have been able to do what I did.

8 courses in my first semester….conveniently leading into…..

7 nervous breakdowns…which is actually a record low for me……also my lucky number…..

6: The average number of times a day I wonder if the people around me have figured out that I don’t know what the fuck I’m doing…..

5 days a week at the gym + walking EVERYWHERE + up and down 6 flights of stairs every day at work + having nothing else to do for 3 months except eat, work and work out = One solid piece of sexy ace….how long ago was that now? Let’s see……I think it was almost……..

4 months since returning to Canada for the second time in one year…and realizing that standing on top of a mountain and yelling at the universe to “Bring it on bitch!!!” was probably not such a good idea……

3 amazing, difficult, moody, perfectionist-ic, sensitive, smart, sweet people who can somehow make me laugh when all I want to do is bury my head in the sand and tell everyone at school to go f*@k themselves.

2 pounds per week, on average. It’s not my fault though…..everyone knows that you can only get rid of stress by binge eating and having wine chugging contests with your stuffed animal collection….


….and a paaaaarrrrrtridge in a pear treeeeeeeeeeee………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And so it goes…..

Just Sayin....

And just in case you thought otherwise.....