T-minus 13 days.

I tried to make cupcakes yesterday.
Sigh.
Moving on…..

Two weeks today, at this exact moment, I will be flying over the Pacific Ocean on my way back to Seoul, South Korea.
Have I wrapped up all the loose ends that life has a way of fraying at this current juncture in preparation for 3 months overseas?
Am I prepared, emotionally, mentally, physically even, for the onslaught of journeying so far, yet again, away from all I find comfortable and familiar?
Have I even begun to pack?
What do you think?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great stuff...
i like this post...
thanks for sharing....

___________________
Melvin
Lock in your price today for Your favorite channels - and keep it there until 2010!

Popular posts from this blog

And so it goes…..

Banana Blueberry Muffins.

Connecting, Reflecting, and other such nonsense.